Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Hijab tutorial #1: Loose and Flowy hijab

This is one if my favorite hijab tutorials. I love it because it's flowey, yet still neat and can legit last the whole day.


Watch my Youtube here:




Step 1: 
Have one long end and one short end. I used a chiffon hijab for this hijab style.

To get a similar inner, here.
Step 2: 
Take the shorter end and pin it under your ears. 
Step 3:
Take the longer end and wrap the longer end above your head. 
Step 4:
Adjust the hijab how you want it. For example; you can adjust it to cover your chest etc. 
Step 5:
Please pin down the sides:) if not it will get messy in the wind. Trust me. Hehe 
There are 2 ways to pin this hijab. 
First way is to let it have a messy look 

The second look is the neater look which I prefer and always use..


And... We're done! Do try and leave me some comments to weather you like it or not:) 
Like and share this and don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @HijabDiariesxo

Once Iv done a YouTube video I will attach it here:) till then,
Hijab Diaries
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment